Stainless Steel Multi Media POE Filter / Outdoor Master Filter
+100% SUS304 Stainless Steel body
-Max. working pressure 120psi (8Bar)
-Flow rate 45L/min
5 Layer filtration system
- Anthracite - While trapping the sediments, being the primary function of the carbon, it leaves 10% to 25% the chlorine in the water to give bacteria-static benefit to the water in the water tank.
- Zeolite - It is a naturally occurring mineral rock, formed when mineral-rich underground water deposits crystallize. Its porous crystalline structure provides advanced filtration properties and processes a unique capacity to absorb ammonia and various ionicspecies (metal ions, calcium, magnesium etc).
- Fine Gravel - Removes dirt and prevents diseases such as Typhoid, Cholera, Bihdryia, and Amoeba.
- Fine Sand - Further trapping of very fine sediment at the surface of fine silica sand.
- Coarse Gravel - Underbed support, to balance the pH and increase oxygen content and restoration of water quality